If you are driven to create content and conversations on Gender-Based Violence, Human Rights and your choice of medium is social media- then SAHIYO is looking for you!
Sahiyo currently has one internship available and it has a minimum commitment of 6 months for 5 hours per week. As the position is virtual, Interns can be located anywhere in the world but must be comfortable with working independently and remotely.
Internships are unpaid (though a small stipend may be available). As Sahiyo continues to grow, we hope to be able to provide this opportunity as paid positions in the future for the right person. In the meantime, this internship is a great opportunity for someone to work with an internationally recognized organization, and learn how organizations develop from the ground up.
To apply, please send a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Internship Position Description:
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Support Sahiyo in improving communications presence
- Find stories and links to share relating to Sahiyo’s mission and work
- Write quick, relevant and insightful content for social media feeds
- Contribute to Sahiyo blog
- Optimise Sahiyo communications in search engines
- Other related tasks as necessary
- Be familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, WordPress, Google+ and basic social media management.
- Bonus would be to have a basic knowledge of Photoshop, Google Analytics, and other social media platforms.
- Hardworking, driven, energetic, results-oriented and independent
- Desire to learn about FGC, with a focus on engaging with the community in a sensitive manner.